Safe for patients
– Simple and safe reprocessing thanks to HEINE smoothSURFACE
– There’s never been a nosocomial incident with a HEINE blade yet
– No risk of injury thanks to HEINE smoothSURFACE
– Optimised illumination for endotracheal intubation with HEINE HiLite Fiber Optics
– Complete quality inspection: every single blade is checked with 51 inspection stepsEconomical thanks to cost savings
-Long-term product cost savings compared to disposable and other reusable products due to outstanding durability
-Streamlined reprocessing workflows and processes with HEINE smoothSURFACESustainable thanks to a smaller environmental footprint
-compared to disposable and other reusable productsCompatible with all laryngoscope handles
according to ISO 7376 (Green Standard).
All 27 reasons to trust the quality of HEINE blades can also be found in the ‘Book of Truth’.
We live and breathe quality. In everything we do. Every product we make. Every lens we polish. Every screw we tighten. Every optic fiber we bundle. Always. Every day. The durability of our primary diagnostic instruments is legendary. Every single instrument is the result of decades of product development, continuous improvements, production and a 100% quality control in our own facilities. We make certain that our high expectations of quality are maintained.